Terms and Conditions for the $10,000 monthly promotion
- The Mesivta Shaarei Adirim (“MSA”) monthly donor promotion (“Promotion”) is run by MSA.
- Information on how to enter the Promotion forms part of these terms and conditions. By entering the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion commences at 12:00am on August 15, 2018 and will continue until ended by MSA in its sole discretion (“Promotion Period”).
- Entry is open to all MSA monthly donors who have signed up for recurring monthly donations in the minimum amount of $36 per month during the Promotion Period, provided they have:
- made at least one recurring monthly donation ; and
- are otherwise up to date with their payment obligations at the date of the relevant prize draw (“Eligible Customer”).
- Employees of MSA and their households are ineligible to win.
- Each Eligible Customer will receive one entry into each of the monthly prize draws provided that they continue to meet the eligibility criteria set out in clause 4.
- There is one (1) monthly prize draw. One winner will be drawn at random within 5 business days following the last day of each month during the Promotion Period. The first eligible entry drawn will receive the Prize.
- Each monthly prize consists of a $10,000 cash prize. Prize to be paid over 12 months. An eligible customer can win only one prize in the promotion period.
- MSA will make reasonable efforts to notify winners that they have won. If, after reasonable efforts have been made by MSA, the winner cannot be contacted within 5 business days of the monthly prize draw, MSA may at its discretion: (a) deem the winner to have forfeited their right to the Prize; and (b) re-draw another eligible winner in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The winner will be contacted by MSA using the contact details held by MSA and will be provided with details on how to collect their Prize. Winner must provide a valid driver’s license and Social Security number and must execute a form 1099 or other tax form as necessary in order to collect their Prize.
- All taxes, including sales tax, State and Federal income tax, and any withholding tax, are the sole responsibility of the Prize winner. Any other costs, fees, taxes or expenses not explicitly stated herein are the Prize winner’s sole responsibility. The winner is encouraged to consult with a tax advisor or specialist to determine tax consequences of winning the Prize.
- The Prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for any other prizes.
- MSA’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MSA reserves the right to change the specifics of any Prize at its sole discretion.
- MSA reserves the right to terminate or amend any aspect of this Promotion without notice at any time.
- MSA is not responsible or liable for any winner’s inability to use his/her Prize or for any tax liabilities that the winner may incur as a result of the Prize.
- MSA, its directors, employees, students, contractors, agents, attorneys, accountants and successors takes no responsibility for any misdirected, lost, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, incorrectly submitted or late entries, or any human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission, computer or network failure, or any other interruption that may affect the conduct of this Promotion or the prize draw, and all Eligible Customers hereby waive and release any and all claims they may have against MSA its , directors, employees, students, contractors, agents, attorneys, accountants and successors in relation to such errors.
- MSA, and its directors, employees, students, contractors, agents, attorneys, accountants and successors will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Promotion or any Prize, and the Eligible Customer and winner agrees to fully release MSA, its directors, employees, students, contractors, agents, attorneys, accountants and successors from any such claims, and indemnify, defend, and hold MSA harmless against any loss, damage or expense incurred by MSA by reason of any action or omission of the Eligible Customer, the winner and their agents.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by Illinois law, and jurisdiction over any and all disputes shall be exclusive to the state and federal courts of Chicago, Illinois.
- Information collected from all entries will be securely held by MSA at its offices at 9220 Crawford Ave Skokie Up 60076. MSA may contact any or all entrants using the contact details provided in their entries for the purpose of the Promotion generally and for marketing and promotional purposes. MSA may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents in the course of conducting this Promotion and for marketing and promotional purposes. All entrants have the right to access and correct their personal information by contacting MSA in writing at the address above.
- Winners consent to the use of their names, likenesses and photographs without compensation for publicity purposes to help promote MSA and its programs.